5. The Case-Study¶
For this training we will build a website for a fictional Plone conference.
The Plone conference takes place every year and all Plone developers at least try to go there.
- As a visitor I want to find current information on the conference
- As a visitor I want to register for the conference
- As a visitor I want to see the talks and sort them by my preferences
- As a speaker I want to be able to submit talks
- As a speaker I want to see and edit my submitted talks
- As a jury-member I want to vote on talks
- As a jury-member I want to decide, which talks to accept, and which not
- As an organizer I want to see a list of all proposed talks
- As an organizer I want to have an overview about how many people registered
Note that all of our requirements connect roles with capabilities. This is important because we’ll want to limit the capabilities to those to whom we assign particular roles.