A collection of trainings developed and created by the Plone Community.
- Mastering Plone Development
Mastering Plone is a training intended for people who are new to Plone or want to learn about the best practices of Plone development.
In the course of the training you will learn how to build a custom website with plenty of features. HTML and python-knowledge is required.
- “Through-The-Web” Plone Customization
- Create custom content types, a design for a website, layouts for home pages and content types, and custom application logic. All in the browser!
- Plone Theming
- Create a Diazo-based theme as a Plone add-on.
- Plone Workflow
- How to create and make optimum use of custom Plone workflows
Technologies will include NPM, Grunt, Patternslib and React.
- Automating Plone Deployment
- How to automate deployment of Plone servers, whether it’s one server or 100.
- Plone Training Solr
- How to add enterprise-grade search to your Plone site.
- Angular SDK for Plone
- Building Angular 4 apps using the Plone REST API.