Automating Plone Deployment¶
This training is meant to be used in a course or read and worked through by an individual user. Instructors should note that this makes it more discursive than it would be if it was only meant for classroom use. Many sections may be zipped through in a class, noting to students that the full text is available for review.
- Intro to Plone Stack
- Intro to Ansible
- The Plone Playbook
- Basic use of the playbook
- In operation
- More customized use
- The Plone Role – using it independently
- Maintenance strategies
- Maintenance strategies – multiple hosts
- Orchestrating Plone Deployments with Amazon OpsWorks
- Using Amazon Opsworks to orchestrate clusters for scalable/high availablity deployments.