- Follow the instructions here to get a training buildout installed: https://training.plone.org/5/plone_training_config/instructions.html
- Fork https://github.com/collective/collective.jstraining and install your fork into your buildout from the previous step
- npm/nodejs install on your system
- webpack installed on your system
- grunt-cli installed on your system(
npm install -g grunt-cli)
On macOS versions of npm/nodejs newer than 6.9.1 can make the bundling process fail. Installing and using version 6.9.1 fixes the problem. Different versions of nodejs can be managed with nvm (Node Version Manager).
Install forked collective.jstraining
Add this line to the end of your
collective.jstraining = git <location of your fork>
<location of your fork> should be replaced with where your fork is.
collective.jstraining to the auto-checkout list:
auto-checkout = ... collective.jstraining ...
And one more spot to add collective.jstraining to: eggs:
eggs = ... collective.jstraining ...