- Follow the instructions here to get a training buildout installed: https://training.plone.org/5/plone_training_config/instructions.html
- Fork https://github.com/collective/collective.jstraining and install your fork into your buildout from the previous step
- npm/nodejs install on your system
- webpack installed on your system
- grunt-cli installed on your system(
npm install -g grunt-cli)
Install forked collective.jstraining
Add this line to the end of your
collective.jstraining = git <location of your fork>
<location of your fork> should be replaced with where your fork is.
collective.jstraining to the auto-checkout list:
auto-checkout = ... collective.jstraining ...
And one more spot to add collective.jstraining to: eggs:
eggs = ... collective.jstraining ...
- Exercise 2: NG2 APP component rendered in a browser view
- Exercise 3: NG2 APP component in a bundle
- Exercise 4: NG2 APP in logged in bundle
- Exercise 5: Gallery integration with theme
- Exercise 6: Simple Pattern
- Exercise 7: Using a pattern in a z3c form widget
- Exercise 8: Pattern wrapping a 3rd party library
- Exercise 9: Pattern with react
- Exercise 10: Customizing pattern